Saturday 5 May 2012

The Eden Project

While I was in Cornwall I took the opportunity to go and visit The Eden Project. I have to say even at this very early stage in the season I was not disappointed.


Eden


The spring bulb display as you enter was looking glorious and the smell of the hyacinths was amazing!

Spring Bulbs
(looks better than the photo honest)



Giant Bee!

It was VERY HOT in the Biome and my camera misted up so please excuse the fuzzy pics but I think they kind of look good and add to the atmosphere lol

Very Pretty

You could almost imagine you were in a real jungle

Carved from re-cycled wood

Looking down into the dome

Yummy Lunch :)

Back outside the Biome
(LOVE the cow)

Great Statue and he moved
(BTW the "grass" is taller than me)

I think I liked the outside more than the inside at Eden, there was much more outside to inspire areas in my own garden (if I had one)

Could see this as a lovely sitting area shaded by the leaves during the summer

And this would look great with a fire pit in the middle, love the moss its like a mini stone henge fairy ring.

And who would have thought dead trees would look so great covered in mirror tiles!




No comments:

Post a Comment